Online tickets for individual shows will be available beginning April 1, 2014.
ONLINE TICKETS offers several advantages:
- No cash or check transaction is required on the night of the performance.
- Your seating is guaranteed and your tickets will not be released to standbys, so you may arrive just before showtime to pick up your tickets. Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of management, so please arrive in time to be seated before 8:30pm.
The ticket page has production details, allows you to select your performance date and number of seats, and then accepts payment by credit card. You will receive an email confirmation that your order is complete.
ALL OTHER TICKETS
Individual show tickets may be reserved by calling 410-268-9212 any time, day or night, beginning April 1, 2014. To guarantee your seating, you must pay for your tickets (cash or check, no credit cards) by 8pm on the evening of your reservation. Tickets not claimed by 8pm may be released to standbys. Please note: the Box Office accepts cash and checks only. To pay with a credit card, purchase tickets online.
Tickets for all performances for the 2014 season are $20.00 each, regardless of age or student standing. You can obtain a discount in the following ways:
- Season Tickets cost $50.00 each and provide one ticket to each of our three productions. They are available through the mail only beginning November 15, 2013.
You must select specific dates at the time of purchase. You may also indicate your seating preference. We’ll acknowledge your season ticket order and mail your seat tickets in early April.
Season tickets will only be sold through May 15, 2014. The Ticket Office will be open for in-person season ticket and individual show ticket sales in early May. Watch for the announcement of dates.
- Group tickets (for parties of ten or more) are $18.00 each. The tickets must be purchased in one transaction by one person and be paid for seven days in advance of the performance.
Gift Certificates cost $20 each and are good for one ticket to any production. They make wonderful gifts for the holidays or any special occasion!
TO PURCHASE SEASON TICKETS, INDIVIDUAL SHOW TICKETS, OR GIFT CERTIFICATES BY MAIL:
Please send a check (payable to ASGT) to:
ASGT Ticket Office
143 Compromise Street
Annapolis, MD 21401.
The tickets or certificates will be mailed to you.
Children ages 5 and older are welcome as patrons; parents/guardians should determine beforehand that the subject matter is appropriate. Children under age 5 cannot be admitted to the theatre.
Curtain time for all performances is 8:30pm. The Ticket Office is open from 7pm to 9pm on performance nights.
RAIN OUT POLICY:
Because our theatre is outdoors “under the stars,” we must sometimes cancel a performance if it is actively raining or if the conditions are dangerous. If a performance is rained out and you have already paid for your ticket, you may:
- Reschedule for another performance of the current show or another show in the future. Keep your ticket! You must make a new seat reservation and then exchange the rain-out ticket for the later performance.
- Request a refund. Refunds must be made by mail and are not available for tickets purchased online (exchanges only). Mail your ticket(s) and a self-addressed, stamped envelope to ASGT Box Office, 143 Compromise Street, Annapolis, MD 21401.
- Return your tickets as a tax-deductible donation to ASGT. Mail the rain-out tickets and a self-addressed, stampled envelope to ASGT Box Office, 143 Compromise Street, Annapolis, MD 21401. We will mail a donation receipt for the price paid for your tickets.
ASGT is located at 143 Compromise Street, just steps from the Annapolis City Dock.
From Maryland Route 50:
- Take Route 50 to exit 24 (Rowe Boulevard) heading east toward downtown Annapolis.
- Follow Rowe Boulevard to the end (at the State House), and then turn right.
- Merge onto Church Circle and stay in the right hand lane.
- Proceed to Duke of Gloucester Street (between Bank of America & The Maryland Inn). Turn right onto Duke of Gloucester.
- Take your second left onto Green Street and follow it to the stop sign.
- Turn right and stay right onto Compromise Street for approximately 300 feet.
- ASGT is on your right, next to the Historic Annapolis Foundation’s Museum Store.
Arriving by water? Hone in on North 38º 58.616" x West 76º 29.208"
Plan to arrive early. Leave time to park, perhaps enjoy a drink or meal at one of Annapolis’ many restaurants and pubs, and pick up your tickets by 8pm.
NOTE: The Board of Education-owned parking lot adjacent to the theatre is CLOSED due to the renovation of Annapolis Elementary. Parking is NOT AVAILABLE there at this time.
Consider using the Annapolis Circulator Trolley, which stops at the city’s four parking garages (Hillman, Gott’s, Knighton and Park Place) and at the City Dock. Trolleys run every ten minutes and are free of charge. They operate until midnight Sun.-Thurs. and until 2:30am Fri. & Sat.
*There is a fee of $2.00 per ride to use the Circulator from the Navy Stadium Parking Lot.
This route map may be updated.
For the latest information, check the City of Annapolis Transportation Department.
City of Annapolis Parking Garages
Noah Hillman Parking Garage
150 Gorman Street, just off Main Street
Gotts Court Parking Garage
25 Northwest Street, near the Visitor’s Center
1A Colonial Avenue, corner of West Street
Park Place Garage
5 Park Place, at Westgate Circle
South Street, off of Church Circle across from the Courthouse
Donner Parking Lot
Compromise Street – metered parking
Larkin Street Lot
Larkin Street, off of City Gate Lane – metered parking
Fleet Parking Lot
Compromise Street, next to Fleet Reserve Club
Dock Street and Susan Campbell Park – metered parking
Navy Stadium Parking Lot
Off of Rowe Boulevard
Turn right on Taylor Avenue and follow signs to the Blue Lot
Bladen Street Garage
37 Clay Street
Corner of Bladen Street and Calvert Street