Box Office General Information
Online tickets available April 1, 2014.
Annapolis Summer Garden Theatre
Attn: Box Office
143 Compromise Street
Annapolis, MD 21401
Box Office Hours
Online: Purchase single tickets online 24-hours-a-day. You will receive an e-mail confirmation that your order is complete. Your seating is guaranteed and your tickets will be held for you until you arrive.
Mail: Send a check (payable to ASGT) to the address above. Please indicate whether your tickets or gift certificates should be mailed or held at Will Call.
Phone: Leave a voice mail at 410-268-9212 24-hours-a-day. Messages are retrieved throughout the week, and you will receive a phone call confirming your reservation.
Note: Reserved tickets must be picked up and paid for by 8:00 pm on show night or they may be sold to standbys.
In Person: The Box Office is open Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights from 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm between Memorial Day and Labor Day only. Also, the Box Office opens for in-person season ticket and individual show ticket sales in early May. Watch for an announcement.
8:30 pm Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday—and select Wednesdays
No performance on July 4
Plan to arrive early. Latecomers are seated at the discretion of management. Please arrive in time to be seated before 8:30 pm, leaving plenty of time for parking.
Ticket Prices and General Ticket Information
All performances have assigned seating, unless otherwise noted.
Children ages 5+ are welcome as patrons. Parents/Guardians should determine beforehand whether the subject matter is appropriate. Children under age 5 cannot be admitted to the theatre.
- Single Tickets - $20
- Season Tickets (one ticket for all 3 shows) - $50
- Group Tickets (groups of 10+ purchased in one transaction by one person, paid for 7 days prior to the performance) - $18
- Gift Certificates - $20
- Season tickets are available until May 15th and include one ticket to each of our three productions.
- Season tickets must be purchased by mail, and specific performance dates must be selected at the time of purchase.
- You may indicate a seating preference.Every effort will be made to accommodate your request.
- Your order will be acknowledged and your tickets mailed in early April (or immediately upon your purchase).
- Single tickets go on sale April 1st and may be purchased online, by mail, by phone, or in person at the Box Office (see Box Office Hours).
- Tickets ordered online must be purchased using a credit card. They will be held at Will Call until you arrive.
- Tickets ordered by mail, phone, or in person at the Box Office may be purchased with cash, check, or credit cards. They will be held at Will Call until 8:00 pm on show night. Any tickets not paid for and picked up by 8:00 pm may be released to standbys.
Standby tickets—if available—are $20.00 and are sold 30 minutes prior to performance in person at the Box Office on a first-come, first-served basis. Arrive in person as early as 7pm to add your name to that evening’s standby list.
Gift certificates are good for one ticket to any production. They can be purchased by mail, phone, or in person at the Box Office. Gift Certificates make great gifts and do not expire.
Group Ticket Sales
Discounted tickets are available for groups of 10+. Group tickets must be purchased in one transaction by one person and paid for 7 days prior to the performance. Please contact our Box Office at 410-268-9212 to organize a group outing at ASGT.
Season Ticket Exchange
Season ticket holders may exchange their tickets in person, by mail, or by phone. A reservation must be made for the new performance date and the tickets physically exchanged for the new performance.
Tickets purchased online are guaranteed seating. Your tickets will be held for you until you arrive. Tickets that are paid for and picked up in advance are also guaranteed seating.
Tickets reserved, but not paid for, are held until 8:00 pm on show night. If not picked up and paid for by 8:00 pm they may be released to standbys. Please plan to arrive early to pick up your tickets by 8:00pm.
All latecomers are seated at the discretion of management. Please arrive in time to be seated before 8:30 pm, leaving plenty of time for parking.
ASGT is accessible and has wheelchair-accessible seating available. Please request accessible seating at the time of your reservation/purchase. If ordering tickets online, please call the Box Office immediately after purchase to request that accessible seating be assigned.
Rain Out Policy
Because ASGT is outdoors, we must sometimes cancel a performance due to the weather. If your performance is rained out and you already paid for your ticket(s), you may:
- Reschedule for another performance of the same show or a future show. Keep your ticket! You must make a new reservation and physically exchange the rain out ticket for the later performance.
- Request a refund by mail. Drop off your tickets in person or mail them to the Box Office with a self-addressed stamped envelope and a refund will be mailed. Refunds are not available in person.
- Return your tickets as a tax-deductible donation. Drop off your tickets in person or mail them to the Box Office with a self-addressed stamped envelope and we will provide a receipt.
ASGT is located at 143 Compromise Street, just steps from the Annapolis City Dock.
From Maryland Route 50:
- Take Route 50 to exit 24 (Rowe Boulevard) heading east toward downtown Annapolis.
- Follow Rowe Boulevard to the end (at the State House), and then turn right.
- Merge onto Church Circle and stay in the right hand lane.
- Proceed to Duke of Gloucester Street (between Bank of America & The Maryland Inn). Turn right onto Duke of Gloucester.
- Take your second left onto Green Street and follow it to the stop sign.
- Turn right and stay right onto Compromise Street for approximately 300 feet.
- ASGT is on your right, next to the Historic Annapolis Foundation’s Museum Store.
Arriving by water? Hone in on North 38º 58.616" x West 76º 29.208"
Plan to arrive early. Latecomers are seated at the discretion of management. Please arrive in time to park, pick up your tickets (if applicable) by 8:00 pm, and be seated before 8:30 pm.
* The Board of Education-owned lot adjacent to the theatre is currently closed due to the renovation of Annapolis Elementary School. Parking is not available there at this time.
Consider using the Annapolis Circulator Trolley, which stops at the city’s four parking garages (Hillman, Gott’s, Knighton and Park Place) and at the City Dock. Trolleys run every ten minutes and are free of charge. They operate until midnight Sun.-Thurs. and until 2:30am Fri. & Sat.
*There is a fee of $2.00 per ride to use the Circulator from the Navy Stadium Parking Lot.
This route map may be updated.
For the latest information, check the City of Annapolis Transportation Department.
City of Annapolis Parking Garages
Noah Hillman Parking Garage
150 Gorman Street, just off Main Street
Gotts Court Parking Garage
25 Northwest Street, near the Visitor’s Center
1A Colonial Avenue, corner of West Street
Park Place Garage
5 Park Place, at Westgate Circle
South Street, off of Church Circle across from the Courthouse
Donner Parking Lot
Compromise Street – metered parking
Larkin Street Lot
Larkin Street, off of City Gate Lane – metered parking
Fleet Parking Lot
Compromise Street, next to Fleet Reserve Club
Dock Street and Susan Campbell Park – metered parking
Navy Stadium Parking Lot
Off of Rowe Boulevard
Turn right on Taylor Avenue and follow signs to the Blue Lot
Bladen Street Garage
37 Clay Street
Corner of Bladen Street and Calvert Street